A successful federation
Jessop Primary School is proud to be part of a successful federation that includes Stockwell Primary in Lambeth.
The Jessop and Stockwell Primary Schools' ‘formal’ federation is based upon a collaborative approach and partnership which includes core elements such as:
- Teaching and learning
- Principled ethos
- Best practice
- Professional development etc.
Our continuing aim is to establish and maintain exceptional standards in the areas of:
- Pupil achievement / raising standards
- Parent and community engagement
- Strong and effective partnerships
Excellence Together With Our Community
The strapline and guiding principle of Jessop Primary is 'Excellence Together With Our Community'. We are delivering this through various collaborative measures including:
- Quality of staff
- Successful delivery of an imaginative and challenging curriculum
- Expansion and development across all three sites to cater for an increasing pupil roll
This is implemented through close strategic collaboration between our communities of:
- Staff - building on previous experiences; sharing expertise and training
In short, our objective is to deliver a broad, balanced and imaginative curriculum in an environment conducive to learning and with a clear and determined focus on: Excellence Together With Our Community.